I am a Naturalist and a Graduated Agrarian Technician enrolled into the Italian Professional Register (following the Legislative Decree n. 206/2007, art. 4). I study and work in the environmental sector with an all-inclusive approach towards it. In particular, I am specialized in Environmental Impact Assessments and scientific research on flora, fauna, habitats and their interaction with human activities. I have worked for national and international authorities as expert in outdoor activities and sustainable tourism and as consultant for protected areas, pastures, biodiversity management, and Nature conservation.
As expert of various natural places and landscapes, I plan paths and collaborate to the planning of outdoor sport structures. As consultant, I promote local territories through publications and environmental information.
I conduct basic studies on ecology and environment for customers interested in the analysis of a territory.
We offer a range of environmental services to public or private clients by keeping ethic at the centre of our working, the harmony between human activities and the delicate balances of the environment.
We have a positive attitude towards interdisciplinary activities, seeking continuous incentives for its growth and the development of new professional skills.
Our vision is to give a contribution to the updating, the increment and the transformation of the knowledge around the environment and to convert it in a value for society, highlighting its resources, and planning its management in a sustainable way.
The day-to-day work include taking on board any new project or task with commitment and transparency towards the clients, creativity and innovation in the solutions proposed and an overall quality of the service given, together with total reliability for the technical solutions put in place.
- Qualified technician for planning and realisation of natural and archaeological hiking tracks (licensed by the Region of Sardinia)
- Specialist in the creation of maps, specific for flora, habitat and fauna and in reading topographical and thematic maps. Great experience in flora and fauna sampling and in the management of specific tools.
- Expert in estimating indices on biodiversity and on the conservative status of species and habitats (S richness, Shannon-Wiener, Pastoral Value, STAR-ICMi, Lloyd & Ghelardi, licensed technician n. CARA CNR142I17A – CARAVAGGIO method)
MEMBERSHIPS AND VARIOUS POSITIONS UNDERTAKEN
- From 2013 to 2017 – Member of Sardinian Caving Federation’s Executive (F.S.S.)
- From 2014 – current – Member of Cagliari District’s Fauna Committee (Italy)
- From 2015 to 2016 – Member of Alpine Club of Italy (C.A.I.) Committee on Protection of Mountain Environment (T.A.M.)
- From 2017 – current – Member of Technical Consultancy Committee of Porto Conte Natural Park
- From 2017 to 2018 – Consultant of University of Cagliari (Italy) / Department of Economics and Management
- Qualified in the use of nautical vehicles with engines within 12 miles
- Qualified for underwater immersions within 30m, also in the absence of light
- Member of the National Corps of Alpine and Speleological Relief since 1993 where I’ve held various roles including national and technical instructor for helicopter rescue
- Regional Speleological Rescue Instructor (professional qualification recognized by L. 74/ 21-5-2001)
- Climbing Instructor (UISP Mountain League Qualification)
- Patented Hiking and Speleological Guide (professional qualification recognized by L.R. 20/2006)